The Woodland has updated its noncontact visitation guidelines. Detailed guidelines can be found here and there are several important things to note below:
- All visitors will be screened. Our screening questionnaire can be previewed here.
- Visitation is restricted to immediate adult family (Over the age of 18)
- Visitors must schedule their visit 48 hours in advance. Appointments are made by contacting the administrator of the resident’s building.
- Visitation is limited to 20 minutes to allow for cleaning
- Visits will be socially distanced in a sanitized space
- All parties must wear face mask
- Visitors cannot pass anything to the resident. There will be designated areas to drop off items for processing.